Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Reflection

This an image of the display of the piece that summarised my overall concept.

Last semester was very hard because  lot things that we were introduced to were confusing. The blogging concept was new to us so the importance of it was something that we did not understand. The thing that I found interesting was the manufacturing part of things, designing and writing was something I found hard to do. 


The plan is to merge the old with the new in terms of designs  and also the techniques that I use. I want to focus more on CAD and setting in most of my designs because that how I want to introduce my ideas in an accurate way. The display was not good last semester so Ann-Marie Suggested I look at Nandipha Mtambo's work and I liked it so I am going to try the technique she uses for my final exhibition display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

This is the IHAWU pendant  After my exhibition I had a sit down with John who is the moderator and we spoke about how he sees my work and he...