Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Reflection (AIA)

Last semester was challenging due to the introduction of confusing concepts. The new blogging concept was unfamiliar, and its significance remained unclear. Despite this, the manufacturing aspect caught my interest, while designing and writing posed difficulties. My plan is to blend traditional and modern designs, incorporating new techniques. I aim to emphasize CAD and precision in my designs to convey my ideas accurately. Last semester's display was unsatisfactory, leading Ann-Marie to recommend exploring Nandipha Mtambo's work. Impressed by her technique, I intend to adopt it for my final exhibition display.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

This is the IHAWU pendant  After my exhibition I had a sit down with John who is the moderator and we spoke about how he sees my work and he...