Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

The reason why I have interest in these pieces of jewellery

 





Rozani. B., nest pendant with an oval dendrite


I like this piece by Babalo Rozani because it give me a different look in terms of the shapes within the piece and I also like the texture are the piece. These types of pieces that uses stones for color variation and texture to create an illusion of having a setting of some sort even the way that the Oval Dendrite is set is not the conventional or the ordinary way and that for me is very interesting.


2 comments:

  1. The title is quite strange. You need to refine your writing a bit, rework your draft (the first bit of writing). Can you describe the way the dendritic agate is set a bit better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please fix the last, very long sentence. Split it into two and fix...

    ReplyDelete

Reflection

This is the IHAWU pendant  After my exhibition I had a sit down with John who is the moderator and we spoke about how he sees my work and he...